Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A messy daaaay

Today is wednesday, actually i don't have any class for today. Hopefully i can spend my time in my home and my sweet room. But all that dreams shattered :( i should still come to campus for have a meeting with the internal commitee of "Youth Political Outlook 2011". That event is really make me dizzy. I think not only me, my friends too. Because, it's only about one month we have to make that event. And the other hand, in this two weeks we have a midtest. But i don't want to talk about that only. Okee, that's the first thing that make my day was so messed up
This morning, i think today is a free day for me, so i wake up late. I forgot that today i had to go to  campus, and i also forget that all of my hijab are washed and haven't ironed out. As a result, i wearing the hijab that doesn't match with my shirt today :((  Aaaaaa...what a messed morning !!! Eiiittss,the chaos today doesn't stop there, when i arrived at campus, i had to go to the ATM center, aaaaaannnddd the ATM was out in process! and i just have twenty thousand rupiah in my wallet. I'm so thirsty and hungry that time, but if i spend that money i can't go home. So, just bought a drink and immediately met with the internal commitee. After that, i had to go home, because no one of my friends are in the campus today, so i go home directly. In the middle way, rain was falling down and it causes the crazy traffic jam!! I felt so tired and messed up today. And because of that all happens, i canceled to meet Zakky today. aaaaaaarrggh!!:(

The crazy traffic jam

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...